Beginning with a characteristic, fishing town of Negombo
This tour will take you to:
- Sigiriya, which is regarded as the 8th wonder of the ancient world,
- Kandy, the citadel in the hills,
- Pinnawela, Elephant Orphanage,
- Peradeniya, Royal Botanic Garden,
- Nuwara- Eliya, the heart of the island,
- Horton Plains, the home of some fauna en flora species found nowhere else in the world,
- Belihul Oya, a very picturesque little hamlet renowned for its eco tourism,
- Tissamaharama, the gateway to the Yala national park,
- Udawalawe, National Park- the call of the wild,
- Sinharaja, the Sri Lanka's most beautiful and the biggest rainforest,
- Galle, the most important southern town with and old world charm, believed to be 'Tarshish' of the Bible, famous for its Dutch fort and back to Colombo.
14 days/15 nights
After your arrival in Sri Lanka we will bring you to the one of our beautiful hotels located in Negombo.
All our hotels are located in very quiet place to relax and sunbath under the coconut palms after a long flight.
At your leisure for the day.
We will proceed to Sigiriya, which was a royal citadel for more than years. On the way we will not forget to visit the Dambulla cave temple where you can see a fascinating range of Buddha's with all kinds of postures. Overnight state in Giritale.
We will be leaving to the Sri Lanka's most romantic city Kandy, the citadel in the hills.
On the way we can visit the Herbal garden in Matale which introduce a several kinds of spices.
We have planned this day, to visit the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawelle which is one of the major tourists attraction in Sri Lanka. On the way back, we have time for those who love to ride the elephants (not in the price included). In the afternoon you will visit the Dalada Maligawa, the temple of tooth relic in Kandy. There will be a city tour after visiting the temple.
This will be one of the highlights of our tour, the train trip to Nuwara Eliya which takes you almost 4 hours. First Class seats from the observation compartment will give you the scenic beauty of hill country such as waterfalls, tea plantation and misty mountains. When you arrive to Nuwara Eliya, you feel like you are in Scotland, UK.
Early in the morning we will visit Horton Plain to explore the flora and fauna which is a special attraction in the hill country. This remote plateau is the island's last remaining forest, the home of some fauna and flora species found nowhere else in the world. The walk takes almost 6 hours and one of the highlights is the World's End and the Baker fall (this tour will be depending on the weather). After that we will visit one of the famous tea factory in the area and you can see there how do they process the famous Ceylon tea. After seeing the tea process, we can drink a cup of tea with homemade chocolate cake enjoying the beautiful view.
We are leaving to Belihul Oya located on the foot of the high country and explore the picturesque town.
We are proceeding to experience the Sri Lanka's most popular wildlife Reserve- Yala National Park and a chance to see some of Sri Lanka's spectacular wildlife.
We are proceeding to Udawalawe National park which is next in popularity to Yala, and elephants could be observed.
We have planned this day to visit the Sinharaja- Sri Lanka's most beautiful and the biggest rainforest.
We are proceeding to Unawatuna, close to Galle is a beach resort which provides the beach facilities. Quiet bays, tropical fish and always bright sunshine.
At your leisure for the day in Unawatuna. There will be a city tour to Galle.
Proceeding to Colombo.
After breakfast, leave for the Airport for your departure flight.
Rates are included:
- Per person (double sharing) standard hotels.
- Accommodation, breakfast and dinner.
- Pick up and Drop from the Colombo International Airport.
- Tour according the program.
- Air- conditioned transport with English speaking guide.
- All entrée fees according to the program.
- Train tickets to N/Eliya.
- Jeep fees.
USING 3* HOTELS Cost based on:
- 02 + 0 pax
Euro 1099 - net per person sharing double.
- 03 - 06 pax
Euro 1050 - net per person sharing double.
- 07 - 10 pax
Euro 999 - net per person sharing double.
*note: Prices are subject to change.
Open the Photobook